typos

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MRS SYBIL CONN (sybilconn)
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 23:03:04, -0500

Respond to this message.

-- [ From: sybil conn * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Ellyn, I hope you have seen all the messages assuring everyone that
typos are not as off-putting as you have perceived<G> But if you wish to
go to the trouble of proofing you can continue using Claris and the
spellchecker; however, save the message as "text" to send to the mail
list. Sybil

From: Ellyn Wenk <ellyn>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 09:55:23 -0600
Subject: Re: typo's

Oops! I just reread my message about the standards and saw all my
typo's. I typed it in Claris works and cut and pasted it into Netscape
. All the " and' marks came out like numbers! Because I ran a spell
check I assumed it was all edited. Then I saw it after I sent it. I
apologize to you all as I know it is a big deal with this group. Ellyn

--
Sybil Conn
Pacific & Southwest States IG     Jump: Pacific

Respond to this message.