Re: a note to everyone

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Deborah Gilbert (dngart.us)
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 15:04:05 -0700 (MST)

Respond to this message.

Bunki wrote:

>If spelling and punc. are a "big thing" with you.....there are lots of
>other talkgroups out there to visit. Please don't spoil this group for the
>rest of us. You have NO IDEA what you've been missing (And I've been
>getting!) since the spelling "rumble"!

I agree Bunki...!!! I'm not a person that posts much but I read
*everything* that comes across this list and have found many valuable ideas
to use in the classroom and much food for my brain, as well. I would hate
to think that anal-retentive stuffiness would intimidate some people into
not sharing their thoughts... what a loss that would be!!

Deborah
Altura Elementary
Aurora Colorado

Respond to this message.