Re: Note to everyone!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Carolyn Roberts (b2w6w4kn)
Sun, 02 Feb 1997 15:29:00 -0800

Respond to this message.

Bunki Kramer wrote:

> ....(snip) And there are also LOTS of us who don't give a jolly rip about all
> this unimportant stuff.

> ....(snip)... Please don't spoil this group for the
> rest of us.

Right on!...there's a time and place for everything and as much as we
all have to share, who has that much time to "proof" everything
anyhow....we're not "writing research papers" for grad school when we
respond to the list....we're simply exchanging ideas and responding to
requests! It's time to stop the criticism...we can all read between the
lines (or letters, or whatever)....
Carolyn

Respond to this message.