Re: Rubrics

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Teresa Tipton (ttipton.wa.us)
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 11:05:43 -0800 (PST)

Respond to this message.

Rubrics are a new term for your student check list - they list the
criteria and standards for achieving course outcomes. There is an article
on rubrics in a recent issue of Educational Leadership by ASCD which
someone has previously mentioned. I believe it's December 1996 and there
are several examples inside.

Teresa Tipton

On Sat, 1 Feb 1997 Toulouse95 wrote:

> Someone fill me in on exactly what rubrics are. I gather they are similar to
> a student check list for behavioral objectives? Never heard of those when I
> rode my dinosaur to college!
>
> Could someone e-mail me an example?
>
> Thanks,
> Mary Jane