Re: Question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Leon R. Nuell (lrnuell)
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 15:20:18 -0600 (CST)

If your job is resource teacher, then, of course, you would use every
means at your disposal to teach your kids. Certainly art can be an
effective tool in this area and an important one. You would have to
balance out your role as resource teacher and your desire to be art
teacher. You can do both, but never forget your reason for being in a
given position.

Lon Nuell