Re: DBAE research

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ruth Esther Altman (r-altman)
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 11:06:00 -0600 (CST)

Sarah,
You raise a really valid question. As an art ed student I have
observed in the elementary classroom a lot of crafty unimaginitive "art
projects" going on. I think that elementary teachers definately are
included in using DBAE, as is any teacher who teaches art. Kids need to
learn that art is valuable subject matter and teaching art from DBAE can
start to accomplish this. This is just a brief response if you have any
more questions please ask.
-Ruth Altman