Re: DBAE

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
ru17509
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 20:28:57 -0400 (EDT)

I have been reading a lot recently on DBAE and have come to the
conclusion that it has many good effects. It seems that it would help
students to recognize works of art from all around the world from
different culturesand in turn they would have many more mental materials
to use when creating works of art on their own. I'm am doing some
research on an article against DBAE this weekend so I'll get back to you
after that.