Re: multi-cultural

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathrine L Walker (klwalk)
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 09:20:38 -0600 (CST)

The New Museum of Contemporary Art in New York City has just published
"Contempoaray Art and Multicultural Education" ed. by Susan Cahan and Zoya
Kocur. The address is 583 Broadway, New York, NY 11012 and the book can
be ordered through their bookstore.

Because this book features contemporary artists, it has the added benefit
of relating more closely to students own experiences

Kathrine Walker, Beach Museum of Art