Re: Internet Home Pages

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Leon R. Nuell (lrnuell)
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 21:42:56 -0600 (CST)

Suggestions: keep words to a minimum; don't have a home page that loads
to slowly (no one bothers to pay attention if that is the case- and it
chews up too much time/money); keep your design elements clean yet
sophisticated; work with someone who knows the language (html and all the
rest); and, have a form for responses from those who see your page.
Good luck,

Lon Nuell