Art students and the Internet - re-post

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathryn A Rosenfeld (rosenfka.edu)
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 12:40:34 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am re-posting a message I posted last week, because I still have not
got gotten many responses from art teachers. I figured it's worth
another try!

To my fellow grad students who have asked for copies of my findings, I'm
afraid there's not much to share: all I'm doing is collecting art
teachers' emails to me and sharing them in my class. Thanks for being
interested, though!

Original post follows: