Re: professional courtesy, please

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Gary LaTurner (garyl.wa.us)
Sun, 18 Feb 1996 17:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your comments, I find telecommunications to be the greatest
way out of the classroom. It helps everyone begin to understand the
diversity of opinions that cross the country. Nothing more stifles
creative thinking that being put down or being made to feel stupid. If
folks want the medium to be successful it is essential to value each
person. We need to be able to share our thoughts and feelings about our
important work. Leave the slams locked up in your minds.
Gary LaTurner