Re: music/drama

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Cynthia Mangers (cmangers.ne.us)
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 16:38:03 -0600 (CST)

The Nebraska Department of Education responds to this question with a
K-12 Visual And Performing Arts Curriculum Frameworks Document. The
document is available through workshop to teachers and uses a DBAE and
Inquiry Format.
NDE
Frameworks
301 Centennial Mall South
Lincoln, NE 68509-4987

*Cindy Mangers "As the blossom cannot tell what *
*Second Grade Teacher becomes of its fragrance, so no *
*Newell Elementary one can tell what becomes of *
*2700 West 13th his or her influence." *
*Grand Island, NE 68803 *