Re: INFO ON AFRICAN BOARD OR PLAYINH GAMES

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Donna Schill (schill)
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 16:33:25 -0800 (PST)

A wonderful book about Number and Pattern in African Culture and also
includes many games:
Zaslavsky, Claudia 1973 (1990 2nd paperback edition) AFRICA COUNTS
Lawrence Hill Books,N.Y.

Dr. Donna Emsel Schill
Room 421C, Miller Hall
University of Washington