Re: Who are artists?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Leon R. Nuell (lrnuell)
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 08:35:43 -0600 (CST)

Europeans like uniforms,....jackets, caps with all the trimmings.
Americans like titles like artist or writer or dancer or actor/actress.
Each makes the wearer or assumer of title feel good. In education a
little of that is good, but so is truth and proper use of
language/appelation. Kids will do wha they ahve always done and will
enjoy those acts with or without title attached. Me thinks that such
titles make adults feel good about what they think their kids are.