Re: GPA for Art Teachers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Leon R. Nuell (lrnuell)
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 10:15:03 -0600 (CST)

A principal once told me (in so many words) that it is the person who
counts not the GPA. Once, the story goes, a straight A student was not
hired after an interview because it was apparent that those most
important qualities expected in a teacher just were not convincing or
present. A 2.83 is very respectable and human!