Re: Future Texas Art Teachers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Tim Caroll Hunt (thunt)
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 20:28:10 -0600 (CST)

Students are going to have competitions with everything in life. Students
need this to excel. It motivate my students to try harder. Every art
competition show is different, depends on the juror and the type of show.
I'm only speaking from a senior high school point of view. I believe as
art educators can tell if a students work is going to have a chance in a
show or not. Students need constructive critism omong their peers.