Re: ordering supplies

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Tim Caroll Hunt (thunt)
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 20:17:54 -0600 (CST)

We have a bid with Sax and Dick Blick. Sax will give us a 17% discount
off and Dick Blick will give us 15% off. Call for a bid with both places.
The more your district will buy the better the discount. Best of all
shipping is free with an order of $150.00. Local vendors cannot compete
with these prices.