Re: Grants for Teachers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathrine L Walker (klwalk)
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 12:29:04 -0600 (CST)

It depends on what state you live in (and Newt Gingrich) but many of the
state art councils and humanties councils have grants for teachers to
further knowledge - I know Connecticut Arts Council has a grants program,
and Connecticut Humanities Council sponsors teacher's institutes in a
variety of subject areas, including art.
Kathrine Walker