Re: New on the Net

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathrine L Walker (klwalk)
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 09:05:14 -0600 (CST)

Manhattan Kansas is having a city-wide student art exhibition at the
Manhattan Public Library. For more information contact Mary Hemphill at
Northview Elementary School, Griffith Drive, Manhattan, KS 66502,
(913)587-2070. SHE IS NOT ON THE NET
Kathrine Walker, Beach Museum of Art/Kansas State University