Re: [teacherartexchange] Pinterest Wannabe

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2012 - 07:31:53 PST

I have a Pinterest account - just beginning to use it: http://pinterest.com/melissaenderle/. Included in my pins is a section on art ed, mobile learning (including iPads), and South Korea - my new teaching destination for next year!

Melissa Enderle
melissaenderle@me.com
Blog: http://melissaenderle.blogspot.com
Web: http://www.melissaenderle.com