RE: [teacherartexchange] NAEA

---------

From: Amy Broady (ABroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2012 - 20:00:04 PST

I am going to NY, I will be presenting at noon on Friday: "Ponder the
Potential of Pinwheels: Projects Inspired by Pinwheels for Peace."
My presentation is not about Pinwheels for Peace...it's about other things I
have done with my students that involve pinwheels as a subject or object.
Lots of different media and project ideas.

Elementary level, but Middle School could get a lot out of it, too.

Hope to see y'all there!
Amy in TN
Certified Zentangle Teacher
If you are interested in Zentangle, or curious about what it is, be sure to
stop by the Sakura Booth!