RE: [teacherartexchange] NAEA

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2012 - 10:51:20 PST

I will be there, and can't wait to attend your session.
I will be presenting:
Date: Thursday, March 1

Time: 12:00 - 12:50 PM

Room: Sheraton Madison Suite 4 5th Floor

Session Title: Techy Teachers: A Year of Collaboration

Description: Get tips and lesson ideas from a year of collaboration of a visual arts teacher and K-5 classroom teachers to create technology lessons that meet grade level standards, visual arts standards, and prepare students to be 21st Century Learners.

I also teach a middle school elective, and although we don't do digital art with those classes, some of the lessons of my fourth and fifth graders may transfer over for beginners.

See you there!

Cheri Lloyd
Studio & Digital Arts Teacher | Whitmore Charter School of the Arts and Technology

          "Earth" without "art" is just "eh"