RE: [teacherartexchange] NAEA

---------

From: Conklin, Lisa (LConklin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2012 - 10:46:22 PST

Hi Donnalyn,
I will be there! HS level.

Lisa Conklin
Somerville High School
Art Department
Teacher of the Year 2011
AENJ 2011 Secondary Division Award

From: donnalyn shuster [d_shuster@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:41 PM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: [teacherartexchange] NAEA

How many of us will be in attendance in NYC next week? I invite you all to my workshop "Cakes For A Cause" Friday @ 8 a.m. - Hilton Holland Suite 4th floor - combining a study of Wayne Thiebaud/Ace Of Cakes/ in an exciting event allowing students to combine community service with a 'creative cake challenge!

Middle level/HS Level.

Donnalyn in NY