Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] The Edges of Learning to Learn at NCECA

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2012 - 05:00:45 PST

NCECA (National Council for Education in the Ceramic Arts) is probably the largest annual gathering of working artists in the world. This year's convention is in Seattle. Those of you who teach ceramics and any art teachers who want to learn more about aspects of clay work should consider attending NCECA.

This year, I feel honored to be the presenter at the K-12 Education Program, at 9 am, on Thursday, March 29. I have posted a summary of topics I plan to present on this webpage.

Marvin Bartel

To unsubscribe go to