[teacherartexchange] The Edges of Learning to Learn at NCECA

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2012 - 05:00:45 PST

NCECA (National Council for Education in the Ceramic Arts) is probably the largest annual gathering of working artists in the world. This year's convention is in Seattle. Those of you who teach ceramics and any art teachers who want to learn more about aspects of clay work should consider attending NCECA.
see: nceca.net

This year, I feel honored to be the presenter at the K-12 Education Program, at 9 am, on Thursday, March 29. I have posted a summary of topics I plan to present on this webpage.
see: bartelart.com/arted/K-12NCECA-2012.html

Marvin Bartel