Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] interior design service project

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2012 - 06:22:12 PST

I have a great problem. I have a community volunteer--a young energetic UC interior design graduate--and a student who wants to lead an art/design group project with her. This is kind of a dream, not a problem! But there are so many different things we could do. I wondered if anyone had an idea that might help us be a little more practical. The goal is to help people...but all our ideas just seems so broad and idealistic. And expensive.

To unsubscribe go to