RE: [teacherartexchange] MA Professional License

---------

marder621_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Feb 28 2011 - 09:38:52 PST

Hi Sarah,

Licensure is for elementary or for secondary-you would need two practicum
assignemnts for duel licensure.

One of the finest art ed programs in the USA is at Maa. College of Art and
Design. It's the oldest public arts based college in the country and has
low tuition.

They have a one year program for licensure for art tecahers and the course
of study is directed to the visual arts.

I have had interns from Mass art and have taken classes there too and the
quality of instruction is superb.

Barbara from Boston