Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Video Blog site

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2011 - 06:05:51 PST

I use Firefox as my browser. You can install "Add Ons", and I use
"Download Helper", which allows you to convert the video to whatever
format you want it in (.avi is a pretty safe general format that plays
on most computers). I also have "Easy YouTube Download Helper", but
haven't had much luck with that one.

On Feb 26, 2011, at 6:55 AM, wrote:

> How do you copy from Youtube to a thumb drive or disc to use at
> school?
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

To unsubscribe go to