Re: [teacherartexchange] Art Video Blog site

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2011 - 06:05:51 PST

I use Firefox as my browser. You can install "Add Ons", and I use
"Download Helper", which allows you to convert the video to whatever
format you want it in (.avi is a pretty safe general format that plays
on most computers). I also have "Easy YouTube Download Helper", but
haven't had much luck with that one.
~Michal