[teacherartexchange] going to Seattle

---------

From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH (hollingsworth005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2011 - 17:08:21 PST

So are we going with the green stars? I'm going to Seattle and I love putting
faces with names from the lists. I have been overwhelmed with new
grandchildren in the last 3 months and have just been skimming the lists but I'm
in for anything in Seattle. Amy from Tn handled setting up a breakfast once
when Susan from Long Island wasn't there but I don't think they will be in WA.

                   Jeryl In SC