[teacherartexchange] flip cameras in the art room

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2011 - 10:52:07 PST

Hi,

I just got a Flip Camera and looking for lesson ideas, projects for a middle school art program.

I was thinking about doing something with a mini art gallery, and have kids film the 'gallery tour', but I need something I can 'plug in' and use right away!! I want my kids to be working on the basics while I am in Seattle and start filming when we come back.

Looking at something for Grade 7....any ideas or links I can look at?

We have something called Ensemble Video and it is a hosting program for our school through BOCES ( New York State). I am supposed to be getting training on it shortly - guess you can say I am the 'test person' - if it flies with the art dept...then the district is looking at perhaps keeping the service for next year...so I gotta come through on this one! :)

Thanks in advance.

Donnalyn in Very Snowy Upstate NY!