[teacherartexchange] Art Video Blog site

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2011 - 15:20:36 PST

Hi,

I started a video blog with my students at Montclair State University.
The idea of the blog is that people screen videos and add videos
suitable for k - 12 education to the blog. The labels on the videos
make the blog easily searchable. I also added a search box but that
seems to be a little glitchy at the moment. If any of you are
interested in contributing to the blog let me know and I will give you
the ability to add videos to the blog.

http://artedvideo.blogspot.com/

This blog is a collection of videos suitable for the K-12 classroom.
All the videos included on this blog have been pre-screened. The blog
was started as a class project at Montclair State University. Students
in Harold Olejarz's Spring, 2011 class began adding videos in
February, 2011. If you are interested in contributing to this blog
please contact Harold Olejarz

Harold

Harold Olejarz
Google Certified Teacher