Re: [teacherartexchange] Going to Seattle

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2011 - 12:29:55 PST

It seems that every year people want to get together but not knowing the hotel and not knowing Seattle, it's difficult to plan in advance. I think that most of the attendees will be going to the Binney & Smith at the Experience Music Project---(can't wait) on the first night. How about if everyone makes a flourescent green star sticker and puts it on their name badge. Then we could spot one another as we wander about?? Actually wear it all through the conference. If anyone finds a perfect meeting spot for coffee etc. we can tell each other and also put notices on the bulletin boards--also with flourescent green stars.