Re: [teacherartexchange] I feel SMARTer already!

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2011 - 05:11:34 PST

Thanks, Michal!  That is a great idea!
So far, most of what I've found has been stuff I could do with
PowerPoint, so I was kind of disappointed.  I haven't heard of
Glogster or any of these other links, so I'll definitely check them
out!  I have a lot of ideas of what I would like to do with the
SmartBoard, but no idea how to make them happen, yet.  I really just
need some time to play with the thing!  (Free time?  What's that?!?!?
LOL!)
Thanks for teh info about Glogster and nga.gov.  I'm going to go check
those out!
Rebecca