Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] Finding Art Teaching abroad

From: Ken Rohrer (kenroar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2011 - 14:28:37 PST

I know that Studio Art Center International in Florence, Italy hires at times. I know they are currently expanding and have just added a masters program, so now may be a good time to apply. I attended this school myself and I highly recommend it.

You can find out more information about the school and searching for openings here:

Ken Rohrer
5845 Iron Oaks Ct.
Indianapolis, IN 46237
The Incredible Art Department