Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] I feel SMARTer already!

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2011 - 06:49:54 PST

Sweet!  Thank you, Melissa!

I see a lot of potential.  I took a training course 2 years ago when
all the teachers at my school started getting them, but of course, I'm
the last one to get one, and I've already forgotten a lot of what I
learned.  Still, I got to play with it a bit yesterday and the
students taught me a lot of cool things.
Thanks for the resources!  I can't wait to see what you've put together!