Re: [teacherartexchange] I feel SMARTer already!

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2011 - 17:18:22 PST

Hi Rebecca,

You will love your SmartBoard. My brother uses it in his art room. Although I am not teaching art right now, I would be sure to request one in my next art position. Play with the tools in the Notebook software and get comfortable with them. Use the pop-out toolbar when in other programs as well - spotlight, screenshade, pens, etc. Save your annotations for review.
I just did a PD on doing more with your SmartBoard, including inserting multimedia, using animation for feedback, and screencasts - all using the Notebook software. I have lots of resources, tips, handouts, etc. on my wiki. http://melissaenderle.wikispaces.com/ - especially check out the SmartBoard and Interactive websites pages.

Melissa