RE: [teacherartexchange] Going to Seattle

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2011 - 13:16:33 PST

I'll be there too!

I would be willing to put together another Do's and Don'ts list for the conference like I did last year for Baltimore.

If you would like to contribute, send me your hints and tips, if you are presenting (title and when), and if any must do's for Seattle. When I put it together, I will put it on a social document site so that everyone can view it.

Cheri Lloyd