Re: [teacherartexchange] Finding Art Teaching abroad

---------

mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Feb 20 2011 - 04:35:34 PST

Melissa's message reminded me of something--Search's database includes info about age limits for getting work visas (many countries have restrictions). Some are very low (less than 55)-- for instance, Brunei, Tanzania, Netherlands. If you would be turning 60, say, during your contract (contracts are usually for two years), the school will probably not be able to hire you.

Also, if you don't have Skype, get it (and have a Webcam on your computer) so you can interview with schools.

Maggie