Re: Re: [teacherartexchange] Going to Seattle

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2011 - 16:56:09 PST

Jean:

Are you on Art Ed 2.0? If not, join! We're having a get-together at NAEA!

Nancy

Nancy Walkup
Editor, SchoolArts Magazine
2223 Parkside Drive, Denton, TX 76201
www.schoolartsonline.com

Feb 16, 2011 10:17:46 PM, teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu wrote:

Hi Woody and other NAEA attendees,

I'll be in Seattle for NAEA. I'm flying in on the 16th and returning on the 20th. I'm doing a hands on workshop as well, same date, the 18th. The title is "A Piece of String, A Scrap of Paper". I'm staying at the Sheraton Seattle. I would love to meet up for coffee! Let's do it!

Jean in Houston