Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Going to Seattle

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2011 - 13:58:00 PST

I made plans this morning to fly to Seattle rather than drive. Frani
and I are leaving early on the 17th and
returning on the 22nd. I'm doing a hands on workshop on the 18th. I'll
be attending the Mid School Luncheon
on Friday and the Retired Tea on Sunday. We are staying downtown
within walking distance of the conference.
Our hotel is the Executive Hotel Pacific. If anyone else is going to
NAEA please let me know and we can get
together for coffee. Also, I plan to volunteer as the retired rep for
New Mexico when I'm at the Retired Tea on Sunday.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Join me as a friend on facebook:

Read My 2011 January Blog:

Read My 2011 February Blog: