Re: [teacherartexchange] Huckabee on States and Art and Music Cuts

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2011 - 19:44:21 PST

Hi,

Although I am left of Huckabee on many issues I was very impressed
with the speech he gave when he spoke at the NAEA in Chicago a few
years ago. Hopefully, he may be able to convince some of his
Republican colleagues that cutting the National Endowment for the Arts
and abolishing the Education Department are not good ideas.

Harold

Harold Olejarz
Google Certified Teacher
Personal Website - www.digitalharold.com