Re: [teacherartexchange] Digital Photo: Printing

---------

From: Jackie Brewer (jacjac2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2011 - 06:30:18 PST

We have two.

24" wide format Hp inkjet. And Hp color laser. These are only
networked in the art lab. Printing is done by assignment. I am
usually the one who prints as we have access for students to submit
through teacher lanschool. This is software that allows me to monitor
students computers, to pull files from their computers and to do
digital test.

Jackie Brewer
Sent from my iPad