Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Digital Photo: Printing

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2011 - 05:53:24 PST

In my class we have a shared drive on the network. For grading
purposes students put their finished projects in a specified folder. I
grade them & print them. I just print to our color office printer on
regular copy paper for the most part (it IS a digital class). For
contest work or for display I print on my HP on photo paper.
Michal Austin

On Feb 12, 2011, at 4:31 AM, David Miller wrote:

> Our high school art department will be migrating to an all digital
> photography curriculum. I'm interested in two topics:
> 1. What printers (size and model) do you use?
> 2. Is printing regulated and, if so, how?
> David Miller
> Wissahickon HS
> Ambler, PA
> ---