Re: [teacherartexchange] Digital Photo: Printing

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2011 - 05:53:24 PST

In my class we have a shared drive on the network. For grading
purposes students put their finished projects in a specified folder. I
grade them & print them. I just print to our color office printer on
regular copy paper for the most part (it IS a digital class). For
contest work or for display I print on my HP on photo paper.
Michal Austin
Kansas