Re:[teacherartexchange] Digital Photo: Printing

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2011 - 06:50:54 PST

We are all networked at my school. Most printers are on the network. Students have to have money in their printing account or nothing prints ( it looks like it has been sent but no money no print). All students are granted a certain among of money at the beginning of the school year but after they use that they can put more in via the office. Black and white printouts to the lazer printers are 10 cents I think. Colour prints to our colour lazer printer cost $1. There us an icon on the student's desk top when they log in that they can click on to see how much money they have to print with.

When I do photography, I don't have them print everything.....becomes too costly. Most stuff was handed into a common drive on the network for me to mark.

Sent from my iPhone