[teacherartexchange] Subject: Toyota International Teacher Program - Costa Rica 2011

---------

mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Feb 09 2011 - 11:30:15 PST

From: ToyotaTeach < ToyotaTeach@iie.org >

Date: February 8, 2011 3:35:50 PM EST

Subject: Toyota International Teacher Program - Costa Rica 2011

February 7, 2011

To Whom It May Concern:

Greetings from the Institute of International Education.

We are very pleased to announce the 2011 Toyota International Teacher Program to Costa Rica , which will take place November 19 through December 3, 2011. F ull-time classroom teachers of all subjects and librarians, grades 7 – 12, are now invited to apply on-line. Please visit our website at www.iie.org/toyota for more information and application instructions. The deadline to apply is May 4, 2011 .

The Toyota International Teacher Program is a fully-funded international professional development program for U.S. teachers. Funded by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., and administered by the Institute of International Education, the program advances environmental stewardship and global connectedness in U.S. schools and communities. The Program to Costa Rica will explore environmental and cultural preservation, biodiversity, and sustainability through a variety of site visits, discussions, lectures, and hands-on activities. Program participants will have an opportunity to meet with local experts, visit schools and museums, and experience the rainforest first-hand.

The Toyota International Teacher Program values diversity and encourages educators of all backgrounds, subjects, and school types to apply for this unique professional development opportunity.

Please help us reach out to educators by sharing this information with your members and constituents. If you post programs and professional development opportunities on your website, listserv, or newsletter, we would greatly appreciate you posting information on the program as well.

Thank you for considering this request to help us spread the word about the program. If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at toyotateach@iie.org or by phone at 1-877-832-2457.

Best regards,

Toyota International Teacher Program

Institute of International Education

Email: toyotateach@iie.org