Re: [teacherartexchange] fundraising?

---------

From: Betty (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2011 - 06:31:42 PST

Besides the occasional grant, the only fundraising I have done is to design tshirts for local festivals and campaign signs for local politicians and have them pay my art account instead of me.

BUT our home ex club makes good money making and selling chocolate lollipops for valentines. We have often talked about having a little contest to design pops and make the molds from food grade silicone that is readily available now.