RE: [teacherartexchange] fundraising?

---------

From: Gould, Kim (gouldk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2011 - 16:33:57 PST

Last year parents could order magnets with picts. of their students work on it... its a little time consuming but people loved it! They chose what artwork they wanted on their magnet, we printed off a 2x2 pict. of the image (using a normal color printer, on brochure paper), a glued it to a 2x2 tile (we got at Menards) and put Enviroex Lite on top of that to form a glass like covering on it, then we glued a magnet on back. We didn't do any advertising and just sold at the student art show one night and made about $400... not a ton but it was good PR and the kids loved it.