Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] art reflection questions

From: Terri Frohman (boots13_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2011 - 11:32:20 PST

When my students are finished with a project, I like them to do a
self-evaluation with their rubric.
I usually make over and over again the relfection questions depending
on which project, but I was wondering if anyone
had any questions in particular that they re-use to reflect on any
project. Just some really general important questions.

If you have a handout that your students use to reflect on a project,
the whole process, etc, please send them my way!!

To unsubscribe go to