[teacherartexchange] Sorry !!

---------

From: ruth campbell (campbellruthscott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2011 - 08:12:39 PST

Hi,
Just a note to tell you I have been spending a lot of time in
the hospital with my Dad, and have passed some of the time
looking for old friends from many years ago using Facebook
as a search tool.
I obviously am clueless, and must have sent my contacts "be my friend?"
queries....It's not my thing- plus thye last good picture

I took was a couple decades ago.
I still love letters, and am doing more email.

So, hello to all, hopefully you aren't looking for all kinds of
info about me and my interests, cause I'm pretty dull!  No
virtual farm, or animals ( tried that in 1978
and we weren't so great at it then!

Keep warm,
Ruth and Scott