Re: [teacherartexchange] ArtStor database - do the Trial Offer

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_6_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2011 - 12:57:32 PST

I looked into Art Stor for my high school. The price is based on numbers of population. The price for me is $1600+ per year. It's certainly not worth the fee unless students are really using it-- like in an AP Art history course. Many colleges have the license in their libraries. I'm lucky to have a community college campus directly across the street from my high school. Right now I think the Google Art Project is much more valuable for teacher use.

Patty