Re: [teacherartexchange] ArtStor database

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2011 - 08:27:05 PST

Hi Donna,
  I can access ArtStor through my affiliation with OSU. It is password protected. The site is excellent!! It has just posted a mobile app, but I haven't downloaded it yet. We had a big ice storm this week that has knocked out communication systems.

    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
Retired art teacher

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 3, 2011, at 9:25, donna j